BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not too bad for late january in jersey this morning; temps around the high forties and fish feeding!! Fished from 9:45 to noon and had 19 total with only 1 pickerel and the rest perch, as we were targeting the yellow guys. The plan is to fry them up wednesday night with friends! Only kept the larger ones for the table. Most fish were hitting on the stop during the retrieve as the water was very cold regardless of the higher air temps. Suspending jerk baits did the trick! :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
ah.. and so it has begun... the bite starting in late january :thumbsup:. me and MQ22 plan on hitting it sometime in february - don't take them all :D

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah.. and so it has begun... the bite starting in late january :thumbsup:. me and MQ22 plan on hitting it sometime in february - don't take them all :D
They will bite all year long if the ice doesn't stop us from getting out!!! I shot one of yous an email earlier. :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
707 Posts
Looks like a mess o' good eatin' bench perch to me. Perch are some of the best eating fresh water IMHO.
Thanks for sharing Steve-O......

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like a mess o' good eatin' bench perch to me. Perch are some of the best eating fresh water IMHO.
Thanks for sharing Steve-O......
You got it BobH! Thanks! :cool:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Was wondering where you were. Rumor started right here that you are picking out furniture. :D

Me and John H may be heading out tomorrow to try for some white perch. John needs a day out. He gets nasty during the winter. :D

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Was wondering where you were. Rumor started right here that you are picking out furniture. :D

Me and John H may be heading out tomorrow to try for some white perch. John needs a day out. He gets nasty during the winter. :D
Back to school again for my 8th and final semester! Sounds good, where are yous heading out of?

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Tuckahoe River.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts