BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another day of good fishing and another dinner to remember!! Had my buddies out today for some more perch action today. We found more of a mixed bag, with some big picks and nice bass as well! Overall, we had 29 for the day with another 10 big perch for the dinner table! Fish were most active around noon time and all were caught on slow moving worms, stick baits and broken minnows. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Not a bad day for being in school !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Im jealous ;) That looks like a goodtime and some good food.

Me, downtofish and another guy hit menantico ponds today, got a couple 2-3lb picks...

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From the looks of the table and chairs, I'm gonna say Stockton apts?
Nice job on the fish the last few days. :thumbsup:
Thanks barn! You have mail! :cool:

·
Registered
191 Posts
I am jealous too. Nice photos. I would like to try yellow perch. Looks good. I haven't seen yellow perch like that in years. I may have to book a tour sometime.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am jealous too. Nice photos. I would like to try yellow perch. Looks good. I haven't seen yellow perch like that in years. I may have to book a tour sometime.:thumbsup:
Thanks Crazy! :cool:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
296 Posts
Good deal Steve O. I killed the perch the other day too and boy are they good eats! You are are a true sportsman. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There is no better sportsman in all of NJ IMO. Great job! Also, hope your semester is going well.

-Matt
Thanks Matt! :cool:

Good deal Steve O. I killed the perch the other day too and boy are they good eats! You are are a true sportsman. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks R and W!!! Nice job!! :cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Good luck with your semester! If you let me help you with Math, Statistics, and other quantitative stuff, perhaps you will bring me fishing one day ;) Just kidding :D

Another day of good fishing and another dinner to remember!! Had my buddies out today for some more perch action today. We found more of a mixed bag, with some big picks and nice bass as well! Overall, we had 29 for the day with another 10 big perch for the dinner table! Fish were most active around noon time and all were caught on slow moving worms, stick baits and broken minnows. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good luck with your semester! If you let me help you with Math, Statistics, and other quantitative stuff, perhaps you will bring me fishing one day ;) Just kidding :D

Thanks! :cool:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Steve-O, I seen some of these photos before, the meal offering still makes my mouth water. You've got a honey hole for those perch....keep the faith and thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts