BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was going to hit Audrey today but my buddy heard about another hole producing some fish so we decided to go there instead. I ended up with 2 bass and 2 pickeral and my buddy got 1 pickeral. Not bad for January. Water temps were 39-42degrees and all fish were caught in 2-3' of water. Here's the pix of the bass..no pix of picks!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Awesome job Dirt. Also, I have been swamped this week but I will be sending your goodies no later than Monday but I ll shoot for Sat :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome job Dirt. Also, I have been swamped this week but I will be sending your goodies no later than Monday but I ll shoot for Sat :thumbsup:
Whenever..I appreciate it greatly! Thanks guys, I was getting quite depressed I wasn't at Audrey, but after I caught 1 forgot all about that place. Not to mention, sharing the water with 10 other boats isn't my style...but I better get used to it.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
:D Nice going DP!!!:thumbsup: I heard there were 10 boats at Audrey around 1:00PM today. Couple guys from the other site slammed a few.
Are gonna try audrey this weekend?

A Rapala Clackin Rap in "gold" color..1/2oz. I tried fishin it as slow as I could but kept gettin bottom and snaggin grass..so I started rippin it and that's when I got bit.
Ok thanks. How do you like that clackin rap I have heard mixed reviews about it's durability what do you think of it?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
In all honesty chickie, if it wasn't for Lake Audrey being open I wouldn't have any motivation for fishing right now...the only thing that kept me off audrey yesterday was the high winds..that place is open with nothing to block the wind, it got rough out there the other day. I can honestly tell you, I like fishing in sandals and shorts a lot better than Under Armour and ski-pants.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Out curiosity, not being familiar with Lake Audrey's location, where is it located? Doug

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.