BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't pass up another nice day, windy and cool. Well the the morning anyway. Blue bird sky 'til about noon, then the clouds started to arive, the wind still around 15 with gusts to 20~ out of the west. The water started at 41 and moved up to 44/45 degree.
Short fat bodied cranks nor spinners or chatters worked, didn't try any plastic.
Back to the Rapalas (not the flat sided this time, lost that one in a fight). But, Rapalas never the less, drifted over the center part of the lake casting with the wind and scored 10 from noon to 4pm, with one to 3 lbs.
Going to try again on Tuesday....Wednesday.
I'm hooked on January bass !

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Couldn't pass up another nice day, windy and cool. Well the the morning anyway. Blue bird sky 'til about noon, then the clouds started to arive, the wind still around 15 with gusts to 20~ out of the west. The water started at 41 and moved up to 44/45 degree.
Short fat bodied cranks nor spinners or chatters worked, didn't try any plastic.
Back to the Rapalas (not the flat sided this time, lost that one in a fight). But, Rapalas never the less, drifted over the center part of the lake casting with the wind and scored 10 from noon to 4pm, with one to 3 lbs.
Going to try again on Tuesday....Wednesday.
I'm hooked on January bass !
Nice :thumbsup:

Me and john (downtofish) are headed to parvins this morning, maybe out tomm too, gotta take advantage of this weather :D

Hoping for some fat bass and yellow perch...

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nice :thumbsup:

Me and john (downtofish) are headed to parvins this morning, maybe out tomm too, gotta take advantage of this weather :D

Hoping for some fat bass and yellow perch...
Hope you guys made out well in this great opportunity...weather, warm temperatures and all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts