BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to a late cancellation, I now have one open spot on my 5 day private charter on the Viking Starship June 16[SUP]th[/SUP]- 20th. This is a long range tile / wreckfish trip where we will be searching out new grounds; areas that Capt Steve has numbers for but never the time to explore. We are looking for new records!! You have all seen the pictures from some of the classic trips from the past. This trip can be another instant classic if we can find a few new “virgin” spots. Won’t know until we try! If you look on the Viking web site, you will see my trip billed as “Outer limits and beyond”. A nice marketing title but true to the type of trip we want…to go wherever necessary to find the new Jurassic Park! If you would like this spot, please PM me. First come first served. Cost is $900. Not including tip or food. – Thanks for looking! Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
7,225 Posts
Thanks Kil! One day you will come on my trip!!
You have a great group to fish with.
I like the idea of the Viking Five Star's all inclusive trips with only 10 - 12 fishermen instead of fishing with 20 - 30 fishermen.
I have a few Black Hole deep drop rods to be tested. They only weigh 9.2 oz - 9.8 oz.
I can't wait.

----------------

www.jignpop.com
www.jignpopforum.com
www.blackholeUSA.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.