BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted this in Barn Sale, but wasn't sure if you guys look there, much. Check it out.

Cam Sigler graphite 3 pc, 10 wt fly rod with hard case. Solid performer for stripers capable of handling large bunker flies. Cost $245 new, will sell for $100. Only used a few times - in excellent condition. Interested? Drop me an email at [email protected]

Here's the website listing on the rod or check it out yourself at www.camsigler.com

CAM SIGLER FLY RODS
Designed for saltwater, these 3-piece graphite rods are designed to deliver powerful and accurate casts. Rods are sleeved ferrules with each ferrule overlaid with an extra layer of glass to add strength. All rods have high-grade cork grips, 2" fighting butt, graphite reel seat, carbide stripping guides, extra large stainless steel snake guides and tip top. Included is cloth bag and nylon covered PVC travel case.

Rod Size: 9', 3-piece; 10 weight
MSRP: $249

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Sorry you are getting rid of the rod. Why??

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a very nice rod and a real workhorse, but I've been asked to do some testing and evaluation work on the new Temple Fork fly rods. The first go round includes two tens and I already had two in my tackle room. Nobody needs four ten weights so the Sigler is the odd rod out. It would make some striper nut very happy.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Can't go wrong for $100! Too bad I don't need yet another rod...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts