BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by myself. SW wind at 20 mph and whitecaps and incredible bite. Couldn't stop catch tiny flounder. Still got limit of keepers, but great bite. Left em biting. Tons of gut hooks, clipped above hook and tied on a new one.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Minnows, a few spots- inside, more keepers when the fishing was slow. The nonstop action came with 8-15 inch fish. Mostly the 10 inch variety. A couple places were 17ftish. A couple were 24 feet. A couple were 9ft. Wish I had a kid on board or someone who's never been. Good trip for them. Just silly for me. No size to fish. Of my limit, the biggest 19" When it gets slow, I'll remember my need to appreciate a day like this....

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Geez, Clamnfish didn't know I bothered you so much. I rarely post reports good or bad though I fish rather often......I'll keep your feelings in mind next time. I'm going to watch tie some rigs and watch sportscenter now. Let me ask, Do you care? May I with your approval?

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Originally posted by underdog:
Geez, Clamnfish didn't know I bothered you so much. I rarely post reports good or bad though I fish rather often......I'll keep your feelings in mind next time. I'm going to watch tie some rigs and watch sportscenter now. Let me ask, Do you care? May I with your approval?
Don't be bothered by a post like this, you did good and that action would be a great way to introduce a child into fishing the salt. Keep up the good work and keep the reports coming to help those who do care about catching flounder and having a good day on the water like myself ;)

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Yeah,What DP said!!

With something like 6000 members theres bound to be one knucklehead around!!

·
Registered
908 Posts
underdog...thanks for the report! Check out this
guys recent posts. All he does is buy and sell
in the barn sale forum. This was his only post
listed that was outside of that forum. Don't
sweat it and keep the reports coming. I know I'd
be excited about catching my limit, no matter how
many tiny ones you get!

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
Great report UD

Where the heck did clamnfish comment come from, the guy has a problem.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
underdog,
Great Day You Had, And Keep The Reports Coming,
I have no time for members that respond in a negative attitude toward someone that had a good day and is willing to let us know about it.
So his post has been deleted....

Thx,,

·
Registered
548 Posts
who was that clamnfishless :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys. Last I checked this was a fishing forum for both good and bad reports. Funny, I questioned out loud as I was typing my report whether to put it on here or not...............whatever, we have a great hobby and I was in a good mood.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Originally posted by Reel-ality:
Underdog, thanks for the report and keep them coming...good or bad don't matter.
I learn as much from the "not so good reports" as the "we slayed em reports".

Once again good job underdog and keep em coming :cool:

·
Registered
565 Posts
i didnt see his post but i probably skunk more rivers, lakes , bays, and even oceans than anyone on here and i am thrilled to see when someone has a good day... keep up the good work ud...

anthony

1 - 20 of 20 Posts