BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79,586 Posts

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
Pat how far south in the ICW do you venture?
I may go down to corsons inlet area over the weekend to see what’s going on. I was hoping to get Willie on board but doctor says no. I wanted to take him down to fish his old grounds. But usually I’m around Somers point/GE inlet area. Maybe the bridges.

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
Had a nice fat 32” bass this morning, tagged and released. Also had a small one, 22”. But that was it. Frost out there this morning, on the car, the dock and the boat. I don’t think it warmed up til about 11

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hit the water at 7:45 behind Margate. Took ten minutes for the first striper to hookup on a bass assassin. Didn’t get another bite for an hour but it was a fat 33” that hit a live spot. Marked a ton of fish in a hole and decided to spot lock over top of them and it was drop and reel for an hour with white bucktail tipped with a white culprit. Had 9 total today. Most fish in the 24-26 range. Off the water at noon.

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
Hit the water at 7:45 behind Margate. Took ten minutes for the first striper to hookup on a bass assassin. Didn’t get another bite for an hour but it was a fat 33” that hit a live spot. Marked a ton of fish in a hole and decided to spot lock over top of them and it was drop and reel for an hour with white bucktail tipped with a white culprit. Had 9 total today. Most fish in the 24-26 range. Off the water at noon.
Excellent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts