BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know its the wrong forum,but like Mako184 heres where I am the most.Incidently I put it on Offshore forum as well,where I ask questions about gear for tog fishing.Thanks to everyone for all the advice on tog fishing.As a result I managed to put my first keeper in the box.We caught 6 shorts and 2 keepers.My partner got a keeper in the last hour. I caught my fish in the first hour or so.We had good time fishing with the 12 other guy and 1 woman on board the Starfish out of Sea Isle City.I would definetly recommend the Starfish, the captain and the mate were great.The mate was there when you needed him and the Captain kept us on the bite.Those guy were'nt watchin the clock either,the trip was from 8-4 yet we got in at 5.We FISHED til 4.Oh and we left the dock on time.You get your moneys worth on the Starfish.Next time I get the urge to Tog fish I know where I'm going.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Nice getting out on the water. A different kinda fishing for me any way. Sounds like a great time. Thanks for the post with pic.:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.