BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
12' Boat trailer $150.00 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------I have a 12' boat trailer that I have no use for, There is no title or reg for this trailer,the make is unknown, the frame was assembled useing parts from junk trailers it has bunk boards, and 3 center 4"keel roolers as well as a winch and stand . the axel ,springs and hubs appear almost new. the 8" tires are age cracked but have almost new tread on galvinized rims there are 2 other 8" spare tires on rims included that are ok. It also has new lights that were put on to get it home.I purchased the trailer to get the (boat) that was on it, knowing it had No title or reg. it came from PA. I will provide a sales reciept indicateing it is homemade from junk parts. The over all condition is solid,it's painted gray and has a 1 7/8 ball receiver and safety chains.I need $ 150.00 cash firm. Located in Cedarville just off Newport Rd .Interested call Mike SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Thank You BassBarn.com !!!SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still available : Will consider trade for sporting good's items of equal value.ie Firearm,Archery,ect .Call and let me know what you have in mind. The running gear alone is worth more than ask price, A little cutting and welding and a small utility trailer is an option.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts