BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whent down to install Batteries on the boat and when We were done there was still a couple hrs of out going. Chuck and Mary Gave us the last 13 bunker they had (Very fresh from 12noon)and out we went.
Hooked up with Capt. Paul and Matt and landed right on the fish. we boated 4 fish from 20 to 29lbs with my buddy Scotts being the biggest. All done in 30 min. Wow ! Thanks to Matt and Paul for the Secret spot. Don;t worry Matt I won't wear it out...lol.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Chris,

It looked like you were having a great time. I hope they are still there. I am going tomorrow & Ann is not happy. She has her last lacrosse game friday & can't go.

See you at the marina.

Matt

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Originally posted by ChristyBM:
Thanks Matt for bringing the bunker out the other day and letting us set up were we did, Ryan will never forget those fish !!!
Brian,
How did Ryan make out yesterday at Baurers?

Chris,
I'm glad you chased that skunk away! Yea, it was pretty crazy the way the were hitting the baits!

Matt!,
Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
AAAAAAHHHHHH the last of the bunch I see. You got the best bait that had all day. Those last 13 were swimming in the magic juice all day. Its like the 3 Olives left with the last mouth full of your martini.
Chuck and Mary will never let you down. Great job getting getting on the meat and congrats for a great day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.