BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She aint pretty but its got a 35 HP Johnson that runs good-Trailer is beat but I have another trailer (Execllent condition) that was for a jet ski that will fit. I'd like to get rid of it as a package-boat , motor, and 2 trailers----must go!!!(Upgading YAHOO!) $750 OBO

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Matt,

What are you getting instead?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by snichols:
Matt,

What are you getting instead?
I dont even know-the wife said "get it out of the driveway because her girlfriend at work is selling her boat and we need someplace to put it!"- God I love that woman-kinda like a late Christmas present!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Red_Cherokee:
ChumStain II??? :D That thing will probablly do 30kts in 4-6 footers. Looking for a new Canyon boat? :D
Yep it probablly could -well maybe not 4-6 but she definately has the fuel capcity for the run! Another Mini Stain -LOL

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stain, you got mail

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by reel thing 25:
What year is the engine?
the numbers say its an '88 but all the manuals say that 35 HP were only up to '87 Starting in 88 I think they deleted the 35 from the line up.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by 110 Street:
I am interested too, I am looking for a duck/bay boat. Can you send me a pic or 2. Is it tiller steer? That is a requirement.
Its probablly too big for a duck boat and its not a tiller. I'll send the pics anyhow though...

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
send me some pics as well

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So far I think I sent out pics to everyone who wanted them, if you didn't get them let me know and I'll send them your way.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by In Depth:
So does this mean your giving up the beach permit :D
Nope! Where else can I go when I'm ducking work for a few hours ;) If they saw me trailering a boat everyday I think people would get suspicious :D Its bad enough I drive around everyday with 6 rods, 2 tackle bags, a bridge net, cooler, waders, korkers, gaff, and a briefcase LOL!

Craig, give me a shout when you get a chance. (Today)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Mddletown:
can i see some pics?
I gant sen you the attachments B/C your email is "private"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts