BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
14 foot aluminum Smokercraft- HULL ONLY - $450.00 obo
(trailer and motor possibly available seperatly)
Boat is titled.

Boat has factory painted light tan hull sides and bottom has never been painted. I forget but think its an '83. It has cedar floor panels that are screwed in place and dont let your feet get wet. I painted the floor light blue but its wearing off from foot traffic. Floor boards are in good shape and installed with stainless hardware.

The boat has three aluminum benches built in and the hull doesn't leak. Its a fast hull and has a good "V" for running in chop. Oars and oarlocks but no other accessories that I can think of besides a plug

RIGHT NOW it has MY 25 HP Evinrude which I believe to be same year as the boat. I had engine issues this fall while at the bridges. It runs and got me back to the ramp but has an unknown issue.

RIGHT NOW its on MY bunk trailer as well but I list these seperate from the boat because I got a small Whaler and intend to keep the engine and trailer for it.

Im listing *****THE HULL***** now with no pics for the heck of it figuring that it is what it is and is in good shape and without damage. THE HULL can be had for $450.00 obo.

Im in Marmora and can deliver THE HULL a reasonable distance from here with my trailer after you come here and look at it and pay.

I have promised pics in the past and never delivered because the fact is is that I dont know how and Im out of film
!

John 609 442 8323

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure Ill check it but pretty wide and high sides

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks charlie!