BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In addition to the 141 pound blue fin in the picture the Robert Johnson charter from Wayne, NJ caught and released 6 bluefin today and missed some others plus caught a couple of nice Yellowfin in 45 lb range that showed up boiling behind the boat. All were caught chunking along 20 fathom line with butters and some dead squid from yesterday's trip. Nothing on the jigs today. Capt Mark Deblasio ran the trip with mates Vinny and Tuna Slayer James. We released one bluefin bigger than the one in the picture. The bigger bluefin that was released was around 67 inches long. Another fine day on HOOKED UP I. We will be out again onThursday leaving around 1 am.

Fighting tuna fish on HOOKED UP I July 26, 2006:

HOOKED UP crew with tuna brought back to dock July 26:

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Said it before but you da man! Congrats....

·
Registered
454 Posts
Great job once again Capt. Mark. Kinda getting like clockwork down there for you and the crew...

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Nice job fellas! I got real excited when I seen 20 line but then I realized that the 20 line goes all the way down the coast and I am guessing you were fishing the 20 line way south of CM. Possibly the lump just outside the 20 line off OCMD ;) ??? At any rate I will hopefully be there sunday!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great Job Guys!!!

HOOKED UP what do u think about fishing this week-end Sat into Sun with this crazy weather??? or is it u guys go out no matter what???

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Mark and James ,What can i say ? another great Time out on the water !!
Mark ,you are now on the Leader Board for both BFt and YFT at SJ Marina,and did all in the same days work,Im sure you wouldnt have it any other way before you Go back up North,Congrats..Im glad i was along for the ride,ThANks again Mark for The Tricks of the trade you shared with me ....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts