BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went with a buddy of mine on Fri and jigged up some herring .. ,<down south jersey that's all I'm allowed to say so don't ask please> So Sat and today I put a live bait out and nothing touched it.. But on the chunk I ended the weekend altogether with 4- 8lbers 3- 7lbers and bunch 6lbers on down.. Got 1 stripe on bloods early yesterday 15 inches.. But today I got the biggest cat of my life 15lb 8oz 32inches.. When I got the fish in the net, it was just bout hooked.. Gotta thank the Mrs for running the net down and netting the fish for me..lol Here's the pics..

·
Registered
24 Posts
nice cat. i fish the delaware from shore all the time around the ccb area and ups area and caught a ton of cats my biggest being 8lbs. way 2 go:)

·
Registered
25,303 Posts
BT3100 said:
That is a very nice cat. We used to catch 8-10lbers by Walmart in South Philly. We used chicken liver. I know they love herring. WTG thats a nice fish
Nice fish????That is a huge fish!!!!!:)

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Thanks to me!!!

Nice one P-Ditty! When you texted the pics to me today...I was lmao at the size of that fatty Chester Trout! I got banged up teaching Abby to ice skate on sat...pulled a muscle in my chest and I'm beat up. I'll give you a call tommorrow....got some buisness crap at noon then I'm headed down to the river to chunk some fresh herring! Again nice fish man and you can publicly kiss my a$$ for putting you on the herring!!! lol

Jersey Mike

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL,,,, I publicly kiss Missingtwo's ***.... Thanks again for dragging my butt down for the herring I'm gonna try and get back down on weds or Thurs.. That was the personal biggest cat I have caught and the biggest cat I have ever seen.. Except for TV shows..

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Don't answer him P-ditty the secret will get out...lol

Jersey Mike------------>who runs security for P-Ditty

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Thats a huge catty. Whenever I'm striper fishing and hook into a catty I start thinking......oh yeah I got a nice striper now and then see it's a cat. But that thing you caught is a frigin sea monster.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts