BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some info on the boat,It's and oldie but a very good boat and has served me well. 1967 Dixie all redone 6 years ago. 15 ft long and a very stable tri hull it ain't very pretty but it is very functional. It has a 40 hp Evinrude that I have had professionally maintained with yearly tune ups and water pump, lower seals just done 1 season ago and thermostat . It has been flushed with fresh water after every use.you wont be dissappointed in this motor. I had the vro (oil injector) removed and had a new fuel pump installed so you have to mix oil into gas .I will do a compression test and run the motor for you. It has two new six gallon fuel tanks and a new fuel line and ball. It has a fish finder/depth finder that functions 100%. It has a handheld marine radio . You will notice there are no seats I use a 100 quart cooler for a seat. The transom has been professionally rebuilt 3 years ago . It does have one "soft" spot in the floor 8" long but nothing that a glass patch wont fix.The boat is ready to fish but might need a little tlc. I have all paper work..The best part of this boat is the 35 gallon live well and it is included....Trailer is in great condition and will make long trips I just replaced the winch and the crank..(Makes the trailer go up and down)I also would like to tell you that the 3 way switch might have to be replaced i had some issues with it at the end of this season,If anyone is interested you can email me at [email protected] or you can call me at 347 609 3185 my name is mike

I need this thing gone I am asking $900 or best offer and you can veiw this boat in staten island

If anyone is interested in the motor,trailer or livewell,I may sell seperately if i get no interest..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.