BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm looking for a 16ft open boat as a winter project. Will concider all hull types trihull vee or flat bottom. Free or really cheap with a trailer or motor ok but not important. If you want that boat out of your yard give me a try. My grandson will be 16 next spring and fixing her up would be a great way to spend time together till he's ready to take the helm. Solid transom a must. A rental type boat would be ideal.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
if you are looking to spend a few bucks on a good hull, Partnership and I know a guy in Villas that has some great lil bay boats for sale ... and good running motors too

Or are those boats all gone Tom?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Zombie, right by the commodore barry there's an old boat yard that just had an auction and the hulls where going for like 10 bucks. There's still like 200 boats over there, I bet you could find what your looking for and then some for free.The guy just needs to get the stuff off of the landowners property..

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
casta way. Is that the guy with the green steury boats for sale I would like to contact him if there still for sale

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I would also like to know where this boat graveyard is located as well

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Green steury would be ideal I am familiar with that hull. Hello if you're out there. Otherwise directions to the place by the Comodore Barry would be good. woof

·
Registered
841 Posts
If coming from the north on 130; it's after commodore barry bridge and right before you go over raccoon creek bridge take the road right before bridge go down to stop sign and make a right. It's down on the left...if coming from the south it's just the opposite.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts