BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a pair of Lee AP316XS 16' aluminum outriggers. These are 16' in length and are the "X-Tra Strong" model. What this means is the poles are heavy duty, and the 4 pieces screw together. They work very well for all types of fishing, and I have pulled spreader bars with them without a problem. They will fit any outrigger holder with a 1 7/8" inside diameter (2" outside diameter). This includes the Lee Jr. Wishbone style holder. Poles have a satin silver aluminum finish. Overall condition is good, with some scratches. Poles retail for around $250, will sell for first $75. E-mail [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Capt Adam,
I am very interested in the outriggers. I left a vmail on both your day & evening numbers as well as an email. Please call me at 202-460-0914 so we can discuss / make arrangements.

Thanks,
Marcelo

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Marcelo,

I dropped you an e-mail with pics. If you are still interested, please get back to me.

Going to some bigger poles, John, then people can't get so close to me...or maybe me to them!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Capt Adam, Thanks for the opportunity to view the pics of the outriggers and consider the purchase. Per my vmail, I am going to keep looking for used 18-19' Lees this winter & spring to replace my bent 18' Lees. You are offering a great deal and am sure you will have no problem mving them. Thanks again.

Marcelo

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for coming down, Chris. Good to meet you, as well, and will see you on the water in the spring.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts