BASS BARN banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a set of Factory Silverado Rims and tires for sale. Doing a little early spring cleaning, they are in the way, gotta go. They are off of a 2002 Chevy Silverado 4x4, 6 lug. Rims are in good shape, no major scratches, dents, and no repairs. The tires are 265/75/R16 Firestone Wilderness AT, in OK shape, maybe have 40-50% tread left..... Have everything for them, center caps, lug nuts, ready to go. Asking 275.00 or best offer. Rims are located in Smyrna,DE, but for a fellow Barner, may be willing to meet up somewhere if needed. I have more pics available if needed. Thanks.

·
Registered
77,356 Posts
sandflea said:
Have a set of Factory Silverado Rims and tires for sale. Doing a little early spring cleaning, they are in the way, gotta go. They are off of a 2002 Chevy Silverado 4x4, 6 lug. Rims are in good shape, no major scratches, dents, and no repairs. The tires are 265/75/R16 Firestone Wilderness AT, in OK shape, maybe have 40-50% tread left..... Have everything for them, center caps, lug nuts, ready to go. Asking 275.00 or best offer. Rims are located in Smyrna,DE, but for a fellow Barner, may be willing to meet up somewhere if needed. I have more pics available if needed. Thanks.
I may be intersted. Could you drop me a amil with your number?
Thanx
John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts