BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is a sad day guys, I've decided, because of economic circumstances, to sell my best friend. I've checked various listing sites and confered with an expert on used boat prices. I'm offering her at $9K. Includes everything listed, there are rod holders and I installed low level LED cockpit lighting. It's very dark and dingy out there today, I'll get some pics up when it brightens up a bit.

2005 Triumph 170 CC, 17’ center console
2005 Yamaha 60 hp, 4 stroke injected
2006 Rapture stainless cupped prop, picked this one to give me a little more low end jump and maneuverability.
Cobra VHF with top of the line antenna
Garmin GPSmap 178C Sounder, color
New Danforth anchor, 150 ft of rhode
Live well
Custom front bucket seat
Custom built starboard watertight storage behind console, also provides very stable, large aft casting platform
2005 EZ Loader galvanized trailer with galvanized full sized spare and mount

This boat is turn key, absolutely the most reliable boat I’ve ever seen. Had her 30 out for Mahi, been in the keys many times, very shallow draft, probably 8-9 inches loaded. Runs WOT at about 27 knts. Jumps up onto plane in seconds. At half throttle cruises about 22 knots on plane. 20 gallon fuel tank and runs all day with fuel to spare. I mean all day! This boat jumps onto the trailer in seconds, off loads even easier. Truly a fun, extremely fishable vessel. Full floatation, super soft ride. Able to take much larger seas than one would think. Includes all safety equipment, flares, jackets etc.

This is a great back bay boat as well as near shore. I run this in the Cape May rips frequently as well as Sandy Hook, Barnegat, CBBT, Susquehanna flats and all over Chesapeake Bay.

Also installed LED trailer lights last year.

Contact me at, [email protected]

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price dropped $500. Just trying to get you guys ready for the Susky flats. This boat has been very successful on the flats. Shallow draft, super quiet motor. You don't have much time. The cows will soon be showing up. Interior lights (low level), a super soft dry ride make this boat perfect for those night runs out of Havre De Grace. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.