BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping I am smart enough to ge the pictures on here. The boat is a 1980 McKeeCraft 17'. It has the original motor on it. The motor is a Johnson 100hp V4. The lower unit is shot, but otherwise, I have not had any problems with the motor, other than it eating a power pack once. I am asking $1,400.00 as is. I priced a lower unit and on can be obtained for 500.00. I do have a trailer that can go along with the boat (it is not the trailer it is on now). That trailer is on another boat I plan on selling, so whichever boat goes first will get the trailer included. This has been a really good boat to me and is very stable. Anyone interested can contact me on my cell during the day at 609-425-1404. Until I get the pictures up here, I can email pics.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sending them to you now. Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to appologize, when I am emailing the pictures, I have to mail them as a file attachment to the email. I tried using my imaging software, but it keeps kicking up an error message. Plus I am trying to figure out the FISHPIX, but I think the file size is too big. I should have it figured out soon.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am taking down all the emails and as long as I have figured out this picture thing, everyone will get the pictures tonight. Thanks

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I mailed the pics off, and to my comcast account too. The first one probably didnt work. but if you guys still dont get the pics, please let me know so I can run out into traffic!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Hey Jamie. I didnt get the pics, but if you send them to me I will be happy to post them here for you.

[ 02-22-2006, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Captain Phil ]

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is a pain, but if you go to myfishpix.com and type in Jrigzguy in the search, there' a couple of pictures there. I have to get ready for work now, so I will try to finish it up then. Anyone who wants to break my b-lls can call me on my cell 609-425-1404.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks, Parrot, I was going crazy trying to post pictures, Hopefully I will have more up soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts