BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 17' trailer in great shape, has rollers and guides. Comes with an ugly boat and a '77 Johnson 115 that needs work to the power head. $300. Boat is in Lindenwold on the White Horse Pike.

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
About 4 miles past on the right, right before Richies Tavern. Its right in the parking lot. '77 Glasstron, ugly brown. Motor ran but had low compression in one cylinder. My buddy took the heads off but never did anything with it, probably needs rings.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Can you gave any more info on the trailer? Make? Galvanized or painted? Etc. Interested in trailer more than boat/motor. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fizz: Yes it does and worked good.

Capt: I think it's galvanized, no rust and is in good shape. Not sure of the make, i'll try and and look in the daylight.

856-346-9250
[email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bayrat, I'd like to know how you were able to post a pic. Since I am currently trying to give a boat away, I would like to show people what it looks like. Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just hit the "image" button on the bottom of the reply screen and type the URL where your pic is located. You need to have some sort of webspace to host the pic.

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shakey, I think around 16' 8" or a little longer. Boats in ok shape, hull is solid, seats are good, and the floor is for the most part solid. Motor will need work and I would recomend a new powerhead if you wanted to use it. If it was up to me I'd add it to the Barns reef and sell the trailer by itself, its easier to sell that way!

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
BayRat do you think a 50 Yammy would push her around OK?

I have a trailer and a 50 already. If someone only wants the trailer, maybe we could come up with something??!!??

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It would probably move her at 15 knots, not too bad for the back bay. If you can find a deal, let me know.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Tunacious.

Trying to do a little research. A little slower than I wanted. Wondering how much a rebuilt powerhead would be.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts