BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1972 Winner Cuddy that I picked up this summer as a rehab project. I then came across a 25' WAC, and haven't spent much time with the 18 footer. Here is the info:

1972 Winner Boats Cuddy 18'
1986 Merc 75 horse outboard. very low hours.
1993 load Rite roller trailer. new lights, great shape.

The hull is in fine shape, as are the motor and trailer. The boat sat for about 4 years, hence the need for a rehab. I took the boat to my mechanic, we hooked up a battery and a clean tank with mix, one shot of starter fluid and she fired right up and ran well. The steering and linkage is also in very good shape. I did buy a new Rule 500 bilge pump, 4 gang switch pannel, blower fan and hose, marine plywood for a new floor, and cover.

let me know about any offers. this could be a great little bay / fun boat for anyone who is interested in a project. I will work on taking some pics if it doesn't rain tomorrow.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My 18 footer is still for sale, I will get some pics posted in the next couple of days. Also,I forgot to mention compression on the motor is right down the line. The boat is also a v hull, not a tri. The cuddy works as a great spot for lockable storage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts