BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok hopefully this will be the last thing I have to get rid of to get my single boat. Its a deep boat that would be great for the bay. I took out the vinyl flooring and left it open for cleaning purposes.
Boat: 1983 Manatee 18' bowrider
-new steering cable,
-new Eveready marine battery w/box
-new steering wheel
-new steering unit
-new side and gunnell pads
-new shakespear antenna, cable and mount
Trailer: 1983 Cox Super Loader Tilt Trailer
-new Winch strap
-new Titan tires
-new springs/hardware
-new submersiable lights/wires
-2" ball hitch
-newer set of round galvanized fenders
Motor: Yamaha 150 Carb. (about 500 hrs or so)
-25" shaft
-counter rotating motor
-1 SS/1 aluminium prop.
-2 Year old Yamaha 703 Shifter
-1 Yamaha Oil injection tank/connection (no mounting bracket)
-1 6 Gallon external tank

If a barner buys the whole thing I'll throw in a new 17 gallon tempo in hull tank w/sender unit and mounting hardware, Yamaha T/T gauge, Bildge level sensor, New in box Teleflex Tach and Fuel gauge along with 2 Gallons of Yamalube 2 stroke oil, 2 tubes of lower unit oil, Yamalube, 1 bottle of Yamalube Ring Free and a can of Yamalube decarbonizing spray. I also have 2 life vests. Just need to clear out the yard and everything is tagged and registered.

-$1500 for the boat/trailer and $2500 for the whole deal!! :D If interested or know of anyone who may be, just e-mail to look at the boat or ask questions. [email protected] or call my house and leave me a msg. 302-659-0735. Thanks, Ryan.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just an FYI to all..the prices aren't set in stone because I really want to sell!! :D

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
C-mon guys..its gotta go!! Wife says too much stuff in the yard so ya know what that means :eek: :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Questions

Any leaks in this boat? Looks like there is a crack in the floor under the co-capt's chair? Could just be dirt? Sounds like a fair deal, any issues with the motor? What year is the Yammy? Where can it be seen? I have a 20ft DC i bought last year, but woulda bought this had it been available. May know someone ineterested though.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No leaks, it is a slight separation of the top layer? Don't know what it is but there are some chips that have come off in other spots but hasn't affected the floor any. Was covered in the blue "dot" type vinyl but really faded so I removed..but not a boat builder so I don't know. The motor is an 86 and I bought if from a guy in N. Jersey in march of this year and put it on in place of a bad motor I bought (got hosed on that bad motor actually). Motor is clean but I haven't run it this year as I used johnsons before and I am not sure where to put the connections for the batery cables on the motor because this motor has 3 solenoids??..Attached the shift cables and harness but was actually going to take to my mechanic next week to have him go over everything and just tweak in the control adjustments..bought the manuals and such but they aren't very descriptive..I live in Delaware in Smyrna which is about 45 min south of Wilmington. I love the lines of this boat but want something a tad larger for the family..its OK for 2-3 people with cooler but wife is just getting into fishing and now her family wants to start going out too..Thanks for looking and if you have any other questions, just e-mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, that's why I originally purchased...looks/rides like a bigger boat. Any offers, throw em' out there?? Just found the boat I want and need to move mine!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price Reduced!!!! $2000 for ALL!!

OK folks, wasn't kidding when I said its got to go. $2000 for EVERYTHING!!! :) Want to move asap!!! Don't forget I've got a 16' skiff in here too...in the "WTB Skiff" thread of the barn sale...price reduced to $1400 for that one..pics are up...want that new boat BAD!!! Its waiting and I need your help!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK..$1800, final price drop for EVERYTHING..had a jackazz scammer on e-bay buy it and then wanted my fiancial information for him to send me payment..ugh..that's why I like keepin' it local... :). It has got to GO!!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
reel fun you've got mail..I put down noon or so but anytime of the afternoon would be ok with me..

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ryan,
I'm sorry but I didn't make it down to the shore this weekend. My daughter got something caught in her eye Friday night and we had an emergency visit to the doctor on Saturday. She scratched the cornea and was in terrible pain. Didn't remember that I had said I would look at your boat until this morning. I hope I didn't inconvenience you. Now I don't know when I'll be able to make it down next.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not a prob, stuff happens espcially with kids(hope she's ok?)..just like fishin'. Its on e-bay now and the auction ends thurs so if its still available after that, I will post.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts