BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1972 Robalo Center Console. Some say its a 19' we think its a 20'.

The boat...to say the least needs a little TLC. However, the engine is a 2001 Yamaha 115 two-stroke purchased new in 2002. Just bought the 3 year extended warranty with it and I am pretty sure that it is transferrable. Also included is a 2003 galvanized single axle 5 Star trailer. Pictures will follow soon. As with many of the other people on here we are trying to thin out the fleet of boats in the yard :D

We are looking for $7500 for the boat, motor and trailer. Everything works. Any interest?

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This package would be perfect with someone with an existing project hull that needs engine, trailer, controls, misc stuff. Or this boat can be used as is, we have outgrown it and are looking for a larger CC but more trailerable than my Grady Sailfish. Like I said before, pics will follow this weekend.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks finally, I was sort of looking at that. I want something a little deeper, more geared for running offshore. This Robalo is a nice stable semi-v, but takes a pounding offshore. We ran it 25 miles off a few times this year and its time for a little smoother ride. Looking to go for something with a pair of Suzuki 140 4-strokes, most likely a 25 Mako.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OKAY OKAY OKAY...WE REALLY WANT TO UPGRADE. FOR $8000 I WILL GIVE EVERYTHING ON THE BOAT AS IS.
ELECTRONICS INCLUDE:
-FURUNO 1622 RADAR
-SITEX PROFISH III COLOR FISHFINDER
-FURUNO GP31 GPS NAVIGATOR
-ICOM M45 VHF
-DYTEK 2 BANK BATTERY CHARGER

ABOUT $11K INVESTED IN 2002 BETWEEN NEW TRAILER AND ENGINE. LIKE I SAID BEFORE STILL COVERED FOR 3 YEARS YAMAHA. THE BOAT NEEDS WORK, BUT EVERYTHING DOES WORK AND HAS BEEN 25 MILES OFF. PLEASE EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS. I WILL TRY TO REMEMBER PICTURES THIS WEEKEND.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts