Asking 8000 but I am very negotiable, make an offer
The new boat is in sight so lets talk

Pictures on craigslist listing
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/boa/1611106902.html
or feel free to email
[email protected]

Drive:
Mercruiser 3.7L 170 HP
A little under 600 hours on the meter, runs great. Plenty of power and sips fuel
Recent work (1-3 years ago) includes ignition, alternator, heat exchanger, drive coupling, waterpump seals, risers, exhaust valve, starter, rebuilt head

Outdrive:
Alpha One (replaced 2 years ago)
Recent work (1-3 years ago) includes gimbal bearing, replacement of all bellows, tilt cylinders

Electrical:
Includes Radio, Fishfinder, 2 marine batteries and selector switch
Distribution panel was redone last year with all marine electrical components

Hull:
60 gallon fuel tank
The hull is in great shape. Has ablative bottom paint that could stand be to touched up, but since I trailer it I haven't done so yet. Anyone who knows Grady's knows what your are getting here.
Lots of storage, small cuddy cabin, two captains seats and two removable jump seats for the back.

Trailer:
Dual Axle trailer, New springs last year, All lights work, Electric winch

Also includes:
Bimini top
Mooring cover

Needs:
No boat is perfect, they always need work on something.
Could use new antenna (old one has two cracks in fiberglass pole, but it still works)
Needs new all around light (wiring is there but needs one installed)
The captains seats and faded and worn, but still work just fine
Needs new lens for stern light
Carb is due to be cracked open and rebuilt. I will gladly do this for the buyer

This is a really nice solid boat. We took it out to Hart Miller every weekend last summer with no problems at all. It has been maintained very well and it shows. We have loved crabbing and cruising on it but we are ready for a bigger one now.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions. The price is negotiable within reason. I have the title to both the boat and trailer free and clear. Thanks

Aaron
202-297-8691
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.