BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1984 Grady White Seafarer 226. Walkaround cabin type hull. 1987 Yamaha 200 HP Outboard. 1990 Load Rite dual trailer.http://www.myfishpix.com/gallery/data/535/Picture_074_Small_.jpg[/img]

Boat is in Sandy Hook and can be seen by appointment.

Call if intrested,

Ron
201-693-1148

·
Registered
529 Posts
This is our former boat and it was a machine: great ride for a 22 footer; has a real nice drift; economical on the fuel consumption and can get in some nice back bay areas. We had this out as far as the Trunk and back. And, most importantly, caught tons of fish on this platform.

Solid for the price.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Patrick,

Good to hear from you.........I still owe you a Shrewsbury Rock Sea Bass Trip! Conquest was perfect for me and served me well. IM going to miss her. Just had a new little Bassbarner(3 month Boy!) and the Grady has to go...Give me a couple of years........and I will make you an offer on the Pursuit!

Aquarius,

I just listed the Boat for Mem-day weekend in Salty Dog........asking $6500. If I dont have any luck then I would be willing to nego price bellow $5500. Would like to keep her in the family!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Hey Bass,

I've seen you advertise this boat now for a while and even show it a couple times, yet it's still here. What seems to be people's hang up? Is the transom soft or the tank leak or something? 5K isn't a bad price for this set up, yet here she sits.

What are people's objections?

Thanks
Bob

ps. I left you a message a couple weeks ago, but didn't hear from you

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bob,

Had one person view it, and thought it was a 94 hull. I have been procrastinating sending the picture to Salty.

Objections of buying a tewnty year old boat are include your thought and are probally to long to list!

This boat is turn key, and fish.

Give me a call.
201-693-1148
TX,

Ron

·
Registered
489 Posts
Try a run in the AC & Asbury Press, seems to work best for me.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
nice boat for the price but I already have 2. If every thing else fails RAISE the price, dont laugh to hard as it works

1 - 20 of 25 Posts