BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1986 ebbtide that i,m looking to sell.the reason for sale is i,m moving up and into a new boat.i had this boat for three years and will be sad to see it go,but i have out grown it.it has a 125 horse outboard,new prop "ya it is fast 35 to 50 mph"it runs great and had all new "spark" installed sept. 2004.all compression is good and i have the paper work ,for the work i had done.it has a brand new garmin 250 fishfinder and vhs radio ,also full dash with speed,tack and battery reading.this is a fishing boat ,but is great for sking or tubing.it also comes with a 1998 loadrite trailer "roll off".it has dull batteries with swich and a one year old 20 gallon inboard gas tank.also for parts i have the same motor with one bad piston comes with boat .this boat runs really good. it does need some work with the seats of the bow "i have taken them out for fishing reasons"and the trim and tilt motor needs to be replaced"got a price of $280 dollors" for new one.if you are looking for good, bay or just outside boat this is it. i have had this boat crabbing and in the rips in the same day!!i will try to get pics up as soon as i can.i need to get some off of my computer as the boat is rapped and in bed for the winter.if you really want to see her i will unrap her ,but please only if you are really looking for a boat.as for price $2,800 seems fare but make offer!!! you can call me at 609-377-9716 ask for matt.boat is in hammonton.,matt

[ 02-04-2006, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: sweet release1 ]

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone??great boat and the price is obo,matt

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks joe ,never knew the 125 was an issue,she is strong with compression and all. the boat runs great,just need to move on up,matt

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
WOW,
glad to see ya won the wife over,congrats on a NEW boat...
Good luck on selling the old one.....
make sure their really interested before you open that wrap up...
Plenty of Tire kickers out there,Just looking for something to do on a weekend .........

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya was much more easy to get the money on a new boat ,than a used.does'nt look like i'll get any sales hear ,but will try some papers.just looking to get this boat sold so i can make some room for new one.let me know how you make out with sale of yours,matt

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Matt,I hear ya bro.!
your boat will go ! if its still around closer to the season put it in the Soppe,The little free mag you can pick up in any store at the shore points,its cheap 6.00 a week,and all low priced boats usually go Quick in there especially if they have an outboard hanging off um :D ;)

again good luck with the new boat and congrats !!

oh yeah ,what ya get ??
Ps. the broker already listed mine he priced it out at 15,900.00 its already in yatchworld.com

[ 02-01-2006, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
vinny 22 foot angler walkaround.will be at the ac boat show on sat to close on details :D

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
SWEET BRO.!!!
:D :cool:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
look guys need to get this boat sold .if you make an offer i will think it over .new boat will be hear soon and i have no place to but this one :eek: thanks ,matt

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Is the spray can in the 3rd picture some kind of new attractant?
You may want to rethink that photo! :D

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[ 02-06-2006, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: sweet release1 ]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts