BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are in search of a project boat, you've found the right listing. 1986 Grady White Offshore (I think), 24 ft, powered with 2001 200 hp V6 Suzuki 2-stroke, engine has about 200 hrs, new wiring, new gas tanks, otherwise needs to be cleaned up and some work done to her. Would like to get at least $5000 but will consider offers. The engine is worth this price alone.

[ 05-05-2005, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: brew ]

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry Barners, I screwed up the price at first. I would like $5000 for the boat. It's my father-in-law's and I have to do him some justice. I don't have pics but will work on getting some to post (if I can figure out how).
Loanfish - when I get some pics I will email directly to you.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mudduck - yes apparently I'm Evan's new best friend since buying the new boat. thanks.

I don't have pictures yet. Boat is in a yard the marina uses for winter storage. I will find out exact location and/or when it will be brought to Newport Marine in Ventnor.
Aquarius - I will call you shortly.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aquarius,
I left two messages for you. If you are still interested please call me when available. 609-742-4941.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The boat will be at Newport Marine in Ventnor on Wednesday and the shrink wrap will be removed. I will take pictures then and send to those interested, unless aquarius takes the boat that day.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
aquarius, dont forget your carbon paper underwear .... that way we can get the license plate number of the bus!!

Good luck with the new ride

:cool:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SALE PENDING ON THE GRADY.
If anything changes TBB will be the first to know.
Aquarius - if the deal falls through, I will call you right away as we discussed.
thanks!!

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
this post is from last may........it is gone

1 - 17 of 17 Posts