BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boat has it all, Ready to hit the water 96 Johnson 115 V4 (rebuilt in 2000 with papers) less than 60hrs on motor. Boat has plenty of storage and comes with T-Top, Rocket launchers, radio, Gps/Global map, and many extras. Trailer is an 1988 Shoreline with new Rims and Tires also new tongue,bearings and lights. Boat has been kept out of the elements under my carport when not in use. I have pics if anyone is interested. A beautiful lady but she has to go 7500.00 or B.O.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Originally posted by nate:
Boat has it all, Ready to hit the water 96 Johnson 115 V4 (rebuilt in 2000 with papers) less than 60hrs on motor. Boat has plenty of storage and comes with T-Top, Rocket launchers, radio, Gps/Global map, and many extras. Trailer is an 1988 Shoreline with new Rims and Tires also new tongue,bearings and lights. Boat has been kept out of the elements under my carport when not in use. I have pics if anyone is interested. A beautiful lady but she has to go 7500.00 or B.O.
me too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.