BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
'88 Kencraft Challenger 25 200 Johnson Ocean runner.*New Pics* REDUCED

I purchased this boat from an elderly man last year, who happens to be the original owner.. he could no longer use the boat for health reasons. so I added Furuno 1721 radar, Garmin 10" GPS/FF combo, new 600 watt through hull ducer, new canvas on T top, new SS prop, new leaning post with livewell, 2 new antennas, new VHF,2 new batterys,all new rocker switches, new bottom job, just soda blasted and barrier coat and CSC Micron painted. new am fm cd player. boat runs flawless, she had new powerhead in '04, he hardly used the boat (50 hrs maybe) I put roughly 200 hrs on her, 8 hp Mercury kicker in excellent running condition, she is in the water now for sea trials. I'm moving up to a larger CC..is the only reason for the sale. :) If you have any interest email me [email protected] Realistically priced at $ 19,900, possibly one of the greatest values on the water today on a 25' CC.

***********************NO lowball offers please I have spent over $6k on this boat in the past year**********************************

***************************************She is clean and ready to fish**********************************************

*************************************Trailer and TR1 pilot not included in the sale**************************************

************************************reduced 7/23/08 $17,500**************

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she is one tough boat.. engine runs strong... she's ready to chase stripers.:)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
striper season is almost here.. this would be a great CC to chase'em..:D

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stripers are on the way..this will be a great CC to go get'em..;)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she's in the water now, ready for seatrial for any serious buyer...:)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reduced $17,500 ....found my next boat
********* bring all offers*********

1 - 12 of 12 Posts