BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My father and I are going in together on a new and slightly larger boat so we have to sell both our boats.

His is a 1988 31 GS with twin 6bta 250 cummins diesels with just under 2000 hrs. A lot of work was done in the last 2 yrs. Re aligned the shafts, new dripless boxes, checked the tank and epoxied the outside(was in good cond. because these are not foamed in). New fuel hoses.

The boat is ready to fish.
Switlick 6 man liferaft
Epirb
5kw generator (diesel)
AC and Heat
northstar 800x loran upper and lower
Raytheon radar 32 mi not sure on the model
Raytheon fishfinder
SEA 156 vhf with 16' shakespear antenna

He is asking 78900$

Here is 1 picture that I have. I am going to the boat this weekend and I will take some more. If anyone wants them, just pm me with your email and I will send them to you.

I will be in the water till end of october.

The boat is located in Seaside Park N.J.

I need to find it a good home. The new one is due to arive in March/April

If anyone wants a picture, send me your email and I will send it off.

[ 10-05-2004, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: termite ]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am going to the boat on saturday morning. I will take a bunch of pictures and email them to those who want them.

Tom

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just took a bunch of pictures this weekend. I emailed some out to some people who wanted them. If I missed anyone, please let me know and I will send them out.

Thanks
Tom G

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.