BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale: 1989 230 Pro-line with a 200 hp Yamaha engine with approx 650 hours. If interested see the ad at http://www.pier47.com/main.htm and contact Pier47.

[ 10-08-2005, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Bay Bum ]

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price reduced!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Motor has been maintained by Pier47 a certified Yamaha dealer.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Filletone,
I have some other pics and will try and get them loaded but if you are serious about this boat you should make the trip to Pier47 to see the boat first hand and take a sea trial. I bought this boat from another barner a couple years ago. He purchased the boat new from Pier47 when they sold Pro-line boats and it has been taken care of at Pier47 since then. If you talk to Denny the service manager he will give you the history of the motor and boat. No Bull!
There is no trailer I also store the boat there in the Winter.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Filletone,
I have some other pics and will try and get them loaded but if you are serious about this boat you should make the trip to Pier47 to see the boat first hand and take a sea trial. I bought this boat from another barner a couple years ago. He purchased the boat new from Pier47 when they sold Pro-line boats and it has been taken care of at Pier47 since then. If you talk to Denny the service manager he will give you the history of the motor and boat. No Bull!
There is no trailer I also store the boat there in the Winter.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Once more TTT.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
alincherryhill,
The boat and motor are in good shape and to equate that to a number I guess you could say around an 8. I have not used the boat much and that is why I am selling her but everything did work. The boat is under contract with Pier47 and they have the history. The boat will be in the slip for about 2 more weeks then I will winterize her for next season. If you are serious you should go down and check her out. Rick is the salesman and Denny is the service manager.
Bay Bum

1 - 20 of 29 Posts