BASS BARN banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 17 FT .. 1989 Javelin Fiberglass Bass Boat Model 366 with Javelin Trailer .. Motor is a Johnson 70hp.. 2 Stroke .. Has Power Trim. Has Gelcoat Finish .. Price for Boat and trailer is 2500.00 .. Please read below for all the Boat and Trailer info .. Have both Boat and Trailer Titles in hand.

.. 2 AC Delco Voyager Batteries for Trolling Motor ..
.. 1 Ever Start Cranking Battery for Motor .. Both hold a full charge
.. Brand New Minn Kota 45lb Trolling Motor
.. On-Board Minn Kota Battery Charger
.. Trailer Tires are like new .. And have a new Spare tire for Trailer also
.. Have a cover for the boat also
.. All gauges work .. Power Trim .. Voltage .. Fuel tank .. RPM's

The boat and motor are in real nice shape, .. The bench seat is in rough shape, but functions. The front deck has been built on and is 6 and 1/2 foot long, Front Deck is stable and has plenty of room .. Rear deck is 3 foot long. has live well and plenty of storage. I was going to replace the fish finders but didn't. Boat does not have any fish finders. I put on a new Minn Kota trolling motor last year .. All the gauges work. Bilge pump works. Didn't use the boat last year and is time to sell her. It is located up around Raystown Lake, has always been garage kept since I had it ( 9 years ). I have a boat cover for it also. Cover is old but gets the job done. Titles in hand and we can transfer boat and trailer at time of sale. Any questions drop me a email at .. [email protected]

Thanks .. I have plenty of pictures, Please email me if you would like more pictures.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.