BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She has twin 1989 200 h.p. counter rotating Mariners with new lowers on both. Raymarine fish/depth. Northstar Loran etc. Rocket launchers, full enclosure. Cabin has enclosed head, sink, stove, freezer, V berth/dinette. New gunwale bolsters (pads) 200 gallon fuel tank. Looking for $17,000.00.

[ 10-22-2004, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: BLUECLAW ]

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Port engine has new powerhead with low hours. Boat is located in Delran N.J. Engines have been maintained by mechanic. Boat is built like a tank. THe older Robalos were built real strong.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump :D Boat is now at Clark's Landing Marina in Delran. Still in water. She has a unique (for a Robalo) black hull and is detailed by a professional every spring. The gelcoat has been compounded and buffed and it shines like a mirror.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
pics will be up ..... sorry about the delay, been busy working and fishing .... I apologize ..

hope this helps :

[ 10-26-2004, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: canyon caster ]

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
J LITT:

Open transom. Also has a huge in deck live well and two huge in deck fish boxes. Cockpit and spreader lighting, raw water washdown and cockpit shower.

[ 10-26-2004, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: BLUECLAW ]

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump :D

She's still in the water for a few more days. Going to a broker in about a week and he will increase price for spring sale.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks, she really is, and alot of boat for the money. I just took the enclosure off to have it redone as I can be a little fanatical. She really busts through the waves too.

She's loaded!! GOing to a broker soon.

Thanks for the bump!! :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts