BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at what i think is a pretty good deal on a 1990 19' seapro cc. Has all the bells and whistles, rebuilt 140 suzuki 2 stroke with about 50hours.My question is do sea pros have a pretty good reputation? Also the only flaw i found with the boat is about a 2" area near the transom that appears to be delaminating. Is this an easy fix or not, there are no other soft spots that i could find...i've looked in other forums, and i found that older seapros had some issues with the delaminating on the deck...i really like the boat but being this will be my first boat i am very cautious...........i would appreciate any opinions...thanks phil

·
Registered
275 Posts
phlounder said:
looking at what i think is a pretty good deal on a 1990 19' seapro cc. Has all the bells and whistles, rebuilt 140 suzuki 2 stroke with about 50hours.My question is do sea pros have a pretty good reputation? Also the only flaw i found with the boat is about a 2" area near the transom that appears to be delaminating. Is this an easy fix or not, there are no other soft spots that i could find...i've looked in other forums, and i found that older seapros had some issues with the delaminating on the deck...i really like the boat but being this will be my first boat i am very cautious...........i would appreciate any opinions...thanks phil
If I were you I would get a hold of Dunk http://str1p3r.addr.com/bluewatermarinesurveying.htm and get a survey on the boat it is the best money you could spend. He is a sponser here and knows his stuff.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts