BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replied to a post and this reminded me. I had put my boat on here last season. I have a 1990 Galaxy I/O for sale. Boat has a new "out of crate" engine(4.3 V6 Merc) with 60 hours on it. The outdrive(Alpha 1) was completely rebuilt in the spring of 2004. We bought a bigger boat in June of 2004 and have used the little boat TWICE since then. Here are some extras: Garmin 160 FF(2003), Garmin Chartplotter(B&W) w/dgps(antenna installed), Livewell in transom, 2 fishboxes, Icom VHF, Cuddy sleeps 2 with porta potty, Full enclosure new 2002, AM/FM tapeplayer, Ritchie compass, 2 Anchor lights(small & large), light in cabin, Ignition components(electronic) new in spring 2004(coil, dist cap, wires, plugs, sensor. Boat is really turn key. Has been very well cared for. Asking 9K but will let it go a little less for a barner. Also have pics. Shoot me an email if interested or call me 215-485-7242.

Dave

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry there is more:

Also has 2 deep cycle batteries with switch. Holds 60 gals of fuel(fiberglass tank). Racor filter(fuel/water separator). Bilge pump new 2003 w/float switch. Teak Anchor Pulpit. Anchor with 6' of chain and shackle included.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
E mail me when your ready!I`m set to come down.Even got the OK from the wife.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts