BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1990 Mako 211 CC W/ 225 Evinrude - REDUCED must sell!!

SOLD!!
GLAD TO SAY THAT IT HAS BEEN SOLD

1990 MAKO 211 CENTER CONSOLE WITH 2001 EVINRUDE 225

PRICE REDUCED $13,000.00

BOAT INCLUDES:
2001 EVINRUDE 225 (PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED) WITH 476 HOURS
2001 LOADRITE ROLLER TRAILER WITH SURGE BRAKE
NEW 86 GALLON FUEL TANK
FIX MOUNTED VHF
NEW GARMIN GPSMAP SOUNDER 498C (2007)
DUAL FREQ. THRU HULL TRANSDUCER
DYTEK ST-1000 TEMP GAUGE
DUAL BATTERIES WITH SWITCH
RICHIE FIX MOUNTED COMPASS (NEW IN 2004)
DUAL BILDGE PUMPS
NEW FUEL SENDER (2008)
CONSOLE COVER
ORIGINAL CHAIR CUSHIONS
LEANING POST WITH FOUR ROD HOLDERS
TWO HELM CHAIRS
RAYCOR FUEL FILTER (NEW IN 2007)
PROFESSIONALLY BOTTOM STRIPPED AND BARRIER COATED IN 2005
GUNNEL MOUNT LEE JR. OUTRIGGERS (1 1/4")
ANCHOR/CHAIN AND 300FT OF ROPE

TRANSOM/SPLASH WELL AND TOP GUNNEL PAINTED BY OWNER IN 2004. BOAT IS CLEAN BUT IS NOT COSMETICALY PERFECT DUE TO TOP PAINT

FUEL TANK PROFESSIONAL REPLACED IN 2007. ALL FUEL LINES ALSO REPLACED WITH ETHANOL SAFE LINES.

BOAT IS VERY CLEAN AND WELL MAINTAINED. ALL SERVICE PERFORMED BY AUTHORIZED EVINRUDE SERVICE CENTER AND ALL SERVICE RECORDS ARE AVAIL. BOAT HAS NO SOFT SPOTS AND TRANSOM IS IN GOOD SHAPE. THIS IS A TURN KEY MAKO 211. ENGINE HAS ALREADY HAD 2008 SPRING TUNE UP. ADDTITIONAL PHOTOS AVAIL. UPON REQUEST. [email protected] or you can email [email protected]

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I'll tell you one thing for sure...

We've been looking at the '87' - '90 261 Makos and, for the most part, all of them are cosmetically updated, but no one took the time care for the main concern that I have...

THE FUEL TANK

I see that you replaced the fuel tank last year so check that on off the list...

...that's like a 3K upgrade right there...

I'd snap this baby up in a second, but I'm looking for a 26 - 31 for now...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
koalabarry said:
LEANING POST WITH FOUR ROD HOLDERS
TWO HELM CHAIRS

does it have both?
Koalabarry, yes it has both, usually have the helm chairs in during striper season etc and the leaning post during the tuna season for trolling. When one is not in use it is stored in the house and not outside. Let me know if you are interested in looking at it. the boat is currently in Medford, NJ

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bottom paint time

going to bottom paint this weekend. Once that is done she is officially ready to go for the season. Spring tune up has already been done, she has a full tank of fuel...we will be done with bottom paint this weekend! any interests, shoot me an email or call Jeff (he has his phone with him more then I do) 609-352-1870

PRICE HAS BEEN LOWERED TO $15,000.00 obo!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Back to the top. I cannot believe that no one is interested in one of the best 21 foot hulls ever made with a super effiecent (2+mpg), low hours engine that has not given me one problem in 4 years. A new fuel tank to boot. This boat does it all from Delaware bay to the 30 fathom line for tuna, mahi, marlin etc. Painkiller

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
back to the top...bottom painting was delayed due to weather, will be done this weekend we hope...no interests?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts