BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, this truck was owned by my father, who passed away in November. It is a Green 91 four door 4X4 Explorer.
The body is in very good condition. Some small dents but the paint is in great shape. The interior is in great condition (small tear in the driver?s seat).
The engine makes some minor tapping until it warms up (a minute or two), typical ford lifter noise (105K miles) the lifter noise has been there for 3 years and is not getting worse. Trans was rebuilt by ford in 2004. Drives great and has power windows, locks, and AC. 4 wheel drive works great. And it has a bumper hitch. Tires are in excellent shape, and the rims are nice after market. Needs a radio, and the fuel gauge is sticky, I am going to fix the gauge. Blue book for private party $3200 excellent $2800 good. We are asking $2000 OBO.
I will post some pics tomorrow.
Here is a stock photo not the actual Truck.

[ 02-22-2006, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: BT3100 ]

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
BT, you've got mail. SOLD!

DOPIC

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Joe,

Glad we could get together. My brother probably would have stayed to start on the floor! :D

Sent you an email, give me a call so we can firm up a time to pick her up.

cell is 610 823-8694,

office is 717 274-7230.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts