BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sold,sold sold....1991 sea ray laguna 23

hoping i can get a deal done with selling my current ride and move up. she's turn key and ready to go. twin '91 merc 135hps. brand new t-top custom made my C&C marine (barn sponser)in february. garmin 498c/navman fuel monitoring for twin outboards. 2 vhf antennas mounted up on top, only 1 vhf (standard horizon) installed as of now. all new blue led cockpit lighting. 112 useable gals fuel tank. this boat will run right at 40 knts @ 53-5400 rpms. she rides and drifts great. aluminum i-beam "float on" brand 6000lb, bunk trailer included. the trailer has all new races and bearings/seals installed ive relocated the twin batts forward with brand new marine grade 4 gauge wire with soldered on lugs.boat was surveyed by dunk. new price: down to 10K [email protected]

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lets talk, you might be surprised. get into the nearshore game cheap, this rig has never let me down. 3 years of unused boatus towing, she's never broken down. hit the keys and go

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.