BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1994 Reef Runner 244 Hardtop w/ 1994 Mercury Mariner 200 HP Outboard w/ Power Tilt and Trim & 1996 Sea Lion Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes

Hardtop w/Full Enclosure, Cuddy Cabin(sleeps two), Helm Chairs & Bow Seat w/Cushions, SS Rocket Launcher, SS Rod Holders & SS Bow Rail, Pulpit, New Power Windlass, New Anchor, New Rode, Anchor Locker, 75 Gallon Fuel Tank, Large Under Deck Fish Box, Multiple Under Deck Storage Boxes, Re-circulating/Aerated Livewell(s), Salt Water Washdown, Full Instrumentation, Lighted Compass, Cabin, Deck & Nav Lights, New Icom VHF Radio & New Antennae, Garmin GPS, Garmin 240 Fishfinder, AM/FM Stereo Radio, Dual Battery System w/Perko Switch, New Rule Auto Bilge Pump & Float Switch

This boat has been professionally maintained and is in excellent condition. Primarily fished the Deleware Bay and is a fantastic fishing machine for the money. ;) Turn key operation.

$16,000 OBO Scroll down, 3 piictures are posted below. Cell# is 856-924-4077 Bryan

[ 02-11-2005, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: finaddict5 ]

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Jimmy what's up? Yup, we're movin on up to the east side. :D Happy New Year Jim, to you and your family. Bry

duckdiggler, Pix on the way. Thanks

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
up

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
That is one nice ride Bri. I wish I was ready to move up but I have to wait a few more years.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to Bay Rat, Fly Ty R, and Far 26 for helping this computer illiterate to finally be able to post pictures. :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rick,
Nice to hear from you buddy. I definitely want to hook up with you this summer for some flatties in your area. I'm selling this big boat and will be "back on the trailer" soon. My boat or your's, let's get together. Tell Ester we(Val & I) were asking about the Striper Queen. :D

PS: With all this snow, I'm sure we could play "Let's Make A Deal" on my big boat pictured here! :D ;)
:rolleyes: :eek: :D

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rick,
That's Val cutting up da bunka in the picture in the back of the boat. We were fishing out by 14' Light on the Big Pond.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by finaddict5:
Rick,
Nice to hear from you buddy. I definitely want to hook up with you this summer for some flatties in your area. I'm selling this big boat and will be "back on the trailer" soon. My boat or your's, let's get together. Tell Ester we(Val & I) were asking about the Striper Queen. :D

You got it. It won't be long now. I am also going to have a trailerable boat this summer. I have 15 foot aluminum that I am working on. It will be my back up/Stathmere area fishing machine.

:D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts