BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking price dropped to $24,900. Boat is being bottom painted and engine tuned up and will be launched and in the water for new owner. Other info below.

My pop is selling his boat to downsize. He is the original owner. The boat is in fantastic condition, he literally spent more time cleaning/caring for it than using it. You truly have to see the boat. (See pics below) I have been on the boat a number of times, and was impressed with the fishability/handling for a 26' production boat. Boat is currently located in Mystic Island.

Specs -
1996 26' Sea Swirl Striper 2600
Volvo 5.0L EFI 220hp (approx. 200 hours)
Hardtop w/full enclosure, Spreader lights, Rocket launchers, S/S Prop, 135 gal Fuel, Livewell, Transom Fishbox, Porta-Potti (never used), 6gal water capacity for sink, Alcohol Stove (never used),Dual Batteries (new) w/ Switch, Raw Water Washdown, Icom VHF w/new antenna, Raytheon 398 Loran GPS, Sitex Fishfinder AVS107 w/6? CRT Screen

Asking price is $24,900. He has a non-exclusing listing with a broker and will entertain all offers.

Best bet is to contact him direct during the day at 908-526-4662, ask for Ron. You can e-mail me at [email protected] as well, but most likely I will just get your info and have him give you a call.

[ 04-19-2005, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: captadamnj ]

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Capt -

What's the drive system - I/O ? Hard to tell from the pics. Looks like the cockpit deck is flush as well ?

Thanks -

Bill

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bill,

Sorry I didn't see your post before...yes, it's I/O. Excellent on fuel...my pop says he burns less than 5 gph at 20 mph. Cockpit deck is flush with the "wheelhouse" area if that's what you mean, no step up.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price REDUCED, bottom about to be painted and engine tuned up, will be in the water shortly for new owner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts