BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright these guys got to go, they run great, 1996 225 johnsons, under 550 hrs you get controls, props, guages , wirring harness, oil tanks, what else do you need to know. port engin re-built last july, warranted until 7 of 06. heck i'll even supply compression test, and demo these bad boys. 5k firm, did i say firm. new motors are here...

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trying to get the e-tecs, however it seems the price of them keeps going up. so i decided to go with 300 yamahas. will try to buy the e-tec one more time, however nobody wants to deal with these things.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Dave, I tried to give you deal on your ETEC's. That first price you received was a super deal. Since that first quote engine prices went up somewhat along with some of our rigging parts really went up in price. We can not control the prices.
Im guessing on the Yamaha's you found a Yamaha dealer that is a price whore that is happy making $100.00 to get his ouboards out the door. These dealers will ship anywhere and really hurt the local dealers. If this is the case you better hope you dont have any waranty issues with them. The local Yamaha dealer will put you to the end of the service line.
Sorry if you felt that nobody wanted to deal with you. I tried but I need to make a profit also.
Good luck with the repower.
By the way this is a great price for these outboards with all the rigging.

[ 02-19-2006, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: barnaclebillsmarine ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts