BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1996 Wellcraft 238 Coastal WA 25.5 ft OAL. 200 HP Evinrude repowered 2000 w/approx. 500 hrs. Hydraulic steering. New control/throttle cables, 3/2004.

4-blade Renegade Offshore SS prop. ICOM 502 VHF, Garmin 128 GPS, Lowrance X85 FF.

Strataglass enclosure. Porta-potti. Bennet trim tabs. In-Deck Fishbox. Dual batteries w/switch.

Pumps:Saltwater/live well, Freshwater, Fishbox.

Anchor w/150 ft. line.

Cruise 27 [email protected] 4200 rpm. WOT 38 [email protected] 5600 rpm.

Price includes tandem trailer with one axle set of surge brakes, Fisher Canvas custom winter cover.

I am the second owner. Most all work performed by Somers Point Marina. I have all maintenance records/history since buying boat 08/2000.

Trailer is original and is serviceable but could use some TLC (new rollers, etc).

Boat is covered and winterized. I do not have a tow vehicle. I will re-install a battery and provide the boat(by appointment)for a sea-trial if the potential buyer(with tow vehicle) indicated he/she is willing to leave a deposit and sign an agreement to purchase the boat (within a resonable time)pending a satisfactory sea-trial.

Purchase price is $18,900. Some accessories shown in pics may not go with sale.

Please email any questions to:
[email protected]

Thanks,

S.B

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Capt'n. K.

It's been a good motor for me. I've been out a lot and it's never let me down.

I know the previous owner used Carbon Guard on a regular basis and I continued to do that, as well as giving it a shot of engine tuner every 50-100 hours.

I think this goes a long way towards not experiencing those problems you describe.

So....no, I have not had those symptoms.

Thanks,

S.B

·
Registered
51 Posts
once we started expierencing these problems, we started using carbon guard in the fuel and giving the engine tuning shots into the cylinders, maybe it was just too little too late.. thanks for your help

[ 11-10-2005, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Capt'n Keeler ]

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm reducing the price of the Wellcraft to $16,900 to generate some serious inquiries. The last time I looked, the book price with all the equipment less the trailer was around $19,400.

Although I appreciate it, I've received a bunch of email from 'window shoppers' and I would prefer not to hear from them again, thank you.

Also included: I have a $500.00 deposit on a slip at a marina on the Patcong. Park the car and walk 100 feet to the boat. With the marina okay, the lease should be transferable.

If interested, email me at [email protected] for more details and terms of the sale plus other info on the boat.

thanks,

S.B

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.