BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:thumbsup: $11,500. Great boat! 23ft plus a bow pulpit. Well kept and well maintained. Low hours. Only 1.5 seasons in salt water. Mostly freshwater, Mullica River use. Second owner. Purchased boat from my best friend. Priced below book value. Selling due to a very heavy work schedule and no time to use it :( . Included with sale Garmin chartplotter, Standard Horizon DSC radio. Also has livewell, two fish boxes, one built-in cooler, fresh water and saltwater rinse. Runs GREAT. 200 hp Johnson. THE MOTOR HAS LESS THAN 100 HOURS ON IT. Some seasons it never moved. 100 gal fuel tank. Boat serviced last year. Currently shrink wrapped in my driveway in Cape May area. READY TO RUN! Awesome family boat. Daul axle trailer with brakes included. Cabin has like new cushions with storage underneath, removable table, flush head, propane stove, am-fm-cd marine stereo, freshwater sink. Fuel gauge not working (needs sender) and bimini top has reached it's limit. I have all the side curtains that were never used and are in like new condition. Bottom painted last year.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Price Lowered For Upcoming Striper Season!

Striper season sale! Don't let this one get away. The price is now $12,500. It will be a great season this year. Here is your chance to be out the knocking them dead! :fighting:

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still Available!

A couple of close calls but still available. With this weather that we've been having NOW is the time to start thinking about the water! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.