BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1998 26' Regulator with brand new just installed 200 Yamaha HPDI's. These motors were just installed and come with 5 years of factory warranty. Brand new radar, Furuno color sounder and color gps chart, autopilot, Icom Vhf, Lowrance temperature gauge. Rupp top gun radial outriggers, enclosure and bow mounted fighting station. Also comes with a marine head with holding tank and overboard discharge, aft bolster cushions and much more. 232 gallon fuel capacity with better than 2.3 mpg for tremendous economy and range at a cruise speed of 35-40 mph. Top speed of 53 mph. Freshwater and saltwater washdown, spreader lights, This boat is super clean and ready to fish anywhere. Currently in Stuart Florida. Come on down for a sea trial and a day of sailfishing. Trailer available. Call days 1-800-226-8374 or eves. 201-670-1429 with any questions.
Asking $69,900.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the nice words Blue Dog.

Yes I do have pictures of the boat, but not with the new motors yet. If interested just drop me a line.

Ed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Mike,

Thanks for the nice words. Actually I am quite supprised I haven't had much action yet. Most 1998 Regs are similarly priced with 1998 power. I guess its just the time of year.

Ed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the kind words Dan. Hope we can do some more fishing next year. I am sure she will move before the spring, what with brand new engines.
Ed

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Het cat tales I will be in FL in Feb, can't afford another boat but looking to do some fishing i'll be in Boca do you charter or can you reccomend one or how about gas and bait????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts