BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very clean Dakota sport edition, w/ 5.2 liter V8. am/fm stereo w/cass, bedliner, automatic, class III hitch, brand new tires with less than 100 miles on them, and is inspected thru 12/07. 96,000 highway miles, I use the truck to go from mullicahill to media pa everyday and down to the fort on the weekends for the past 4 years that I have had the truck. Very strong truck with that V8 in it, and runs perfect. Asking 5,800.00
REDUCED to 5'200.00. had the truck sold almost two weeks ago, but the guy couldn't come up with the money. So now I got to get this truck out of my driveway. A steal at 5'200.

[ 02-17-2005, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: Snapper Head ]

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basspirate, just sent you an email with some info. If anybody wants more info they can call me at (856)-223-9495 after 6:00pm during the week.

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Snapperhead,
Is that antifreeze leaking in the 3rd to last pic or is it oil???

Just kidding, I am assuming it is the 318 v8? They are alot of engine for that little truck, but worth every cent. If it was a club cab, I would consider it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a 318 margaritaville, it's the second Dakota I have had with the same engine. I had a 1991 with 220,000 miles before it got totaled in a seven car pile up on the blue route, and it still ran great, thats why I got this one,I'm only selling this because I need more room for the family, moved up to 1999 ram 1500 quad but with the same 5.2 lit engine.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
snapper head

if you are looking for some after market items i have a few for sale for 1994-01 ram

if its a 6 ft bed i have an a.r.e tonneau cover i would let go for $225 it locks the tailgate and is water proof moss green paint code is pjn

a polar bear brush guard covers whole grill .. doesnt fit sport or deisel $150

if you are interested you can e mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks anyway SEA DEVIL, I wouldn't mind having the cover but the truck is white I don't think it would look to good.

[ 02-17-2005, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Snapper Head ]

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was wondering how that Dodge handles in the nasty stuff.And how is the suspension,I tend to be hard on shocks,a real roughrider.Maybe I/we could give them a little test run.

B.P.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I`m in the market for a truck,but your`s looks a little feminine.Tell you what,my daughter turns 16 in a year and half.If that Samurai is still in your driveway then,I think we can do business.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts