#8 ·
boat is in verry good shape botton will have to be touched up
started the boat on saturday, starts and runs good every year
i got a new boat and cannot afford 2 slips i do have a piranha max 15
fishfinder on the boat, no raido handle button broke end of season

#19 ·
MLINDERNWW said:
Iam Home @ 630 Every Night This Week Including Sat This Week
Stop playing on the Barn during work hours, your techs are getting angry.

Bump for a super clean ride, I am friends with Mark and I know how annoyingly anal he is, this ride is top notch, pay up, trailer it to the ramp and take her fishing. If it werent for the fact that this boat has more than 20hp on it I would be all over it like stink on S.

Bump it up!!!

Dees, what are you doing looking again? Planning on being a 2 boat owner? Mark is a good friend of mine and co-worker, he will be introduced to the Big D herring and striper fishery in a few weeks if he can get the new rides bottom painted, LETS GO MARK, stop dillydallying.

#22 ·
Mark,
Thanks for a great little boat. Wife was a little upset when I got home that I bought another boat but I hope she gets over it soon or I will just have to fish a little more. Let me know when you decide to upgrade again, the way you kept this boat I am sure the next one will be just as nice when you are done with it. You have a great family there, Good Luck with the new boat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.