BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1998 Wellcraft 220 coastal for sale Pictures on Reply#3

Selling the Trisha K;1998 Wellcraft 220 coastal;powered with a 1999 200 hp Johnson Ocean Pro;Low hours aprrox 600..Boat is sitting on a 1999 load rite tlr;needs brakes but is in good condition otherwise..New urethane rollers;washers;clips;2006..Boat has been Professionally maintained and has a recent tune up and tested by Barnacle Bills Marine...Many new parts/items.New control unit with new cables;water pump;and shift rod cleaned and checked.Barnacle Bills Fall 2006..New auto bilge.2008..And much more.Boat has full enclosue with new strataglass windows;snaps and zippers;2007....Dry stored at Longreach marina;boat was slipped for a couple of years.Pulled her out due to lack of use...Will fish with her until sold..Fished with many Barners on this boat and they will contest her fishability and ride in uncomfortable seas..Did a few inshore trolls and she raises fish!!!Specs:eek:verall length:23'4".Hull Length:21'9".Beam:8'6".Dry Weight:3800 lbs.Fuel Capacity:100 gals.Deadrise 17 degrees..6 gunwhale mounted rod holders.Huge in floor fish box w/ new maccerater pump.Great Boat;Asking $15,900........I work LONG HOURS so interested parties can contact Charlie Beres at 732-262-9000 for more info and to schedule a water test...Water tests will be done on Saturdays by appt only:Boat can be viewed at Longreach Marina...Hoping to sell her to a good owner;she has been good to me and I have put many fish on her deck;Just don't use the boat..She likes to run....Tight Lines...Rick....:) :)There are pictures of the TrishaK in reply#3 from Fisherguy 53 if anyone is interested...Thanks George;OWE YOU ONE!!!Rich...

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Rick, Wow can't belive your selling the boat. That is a great price for a great fishing machine and anyone who is looking for a good deal, you have it. Hope to get you out for some Drumfish with Al and George this spring on my boat. We put 20 nice fish in the box the last time we fished together. Good luck on selling your boat and someone will own the best deal in town. Johnny D

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I have fished on this boat with Rick many times and everything in his post is the truth........Myself, along with a lot of other barners have many good memories of catching with Rick on this boat........

Here are some picts of the Trisha K.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx Johnny and George for the kind words...I have a new phone number for my contact on the sale of my boat..His direct line is 732-278-9299 Charles Beres...Interested parties can Reference my name:Rich Krumin/Wellcraft 220 coastal. Just wanted to add the new info.Thanks...

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are pictures of the TrishaK on reply#3 from Fisherguy 53 if anyone is interested...Thanks George.Owe You One...Rich..;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts