BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1999 Ford Taurus for sale. This is a great running and clean car. You will have no problems with this car. Only one owner, we had it since new. Always dealer maintained. 1 1/2 years ago new tires and breaks all the way around. Oil and filter were changed every 3,500 miles. The only problem is the hood is alittle trickey to open up. Since the dealership did all the work I did not bother fixing it.. Inspection good till 2007. $2,500 (856) 785 9455

[ 03-17-2006, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: barnaclebillsmarine ]

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still have this car. I have been using it and you need to add about another 1,000 miles. Air blows nice and cold, runs perfect. Lowered price to 3,500.00

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey was wondering if car was still for sale with updated miles/price was also wondering if you might have a 1974 to 1987 15 hp carb at store. been meaning to stop and ask but haven't had the time. you can also email me at [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yes I still have the car. My wife was just telling me to park it out on Rt 47 with a sign on it. Milage is 102,663. We have been using it to go to the post office just to run it every week. Our bottom line is $3,000 firm. I am almost sure we would have a carb for you. I need to talk to Mike when he comes in later today.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
car

Was wondering about the tricky hood, was the car ever hit? We are looking for a car for a new driver. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No the car was never hit. I can give you the VIN number if you would like to run a check on it. I believe the cable does not pull the latch all the way to pop the hood. Sometimes the latch opens the hood right up other times it takes a few tries. If you insert something by the latch such as a small screwdriver it will pop every time.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hood

I have a 1997 Taurus from new and the hood on mine is the same---just a bit hard to open sometimes --- could need lube on the cable or something --- very, very minor problem if even a problem at all!

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
102,770 is the current milage. As you can see from the pics up top only 700 miles have been put on since then. We only use the car once a week so it does not sit. The window sticker is still on the back window. I just parked the car out on Rt 47 with a sale sign on it. If I took new pics it would look the same but without the snow on the ground.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Offer

Joe, I called today about 12:30 to talk to you about an offer, but never heard back.
Mike 609-760-3335

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Ok, call me in the AM. Mike

1 - 20 of 22 Posts